Agent, Maintenance Operations
As a member of the Maintenance team, the Agent, Maintenance Operations will provide support and assist the team of Coordinators and Supervisors with daily administrative tasks and maintain various portfolios.
- Assist and support the Maintenance Supervisor(s) with special tasks and requests;
- Assist and support in daily administrative tasks using systems such as SAP and ServiceNow;
- Collect, build and maintain store specific data;
- Collect, build and maintain up-to-date various portfolios;
- Collect, build and maintain up-to-date information on specifications and materials;
- Support and assist in developing and establishing processes for all operation categories;
- Plan and organize the maintenance and repairs setup of new stores;
- Engage in email correspondence with Service Providers; and
- Assist in creating presentations for the team.
- High School Diploma or AEC in Administration or relevant field;
- One (1) to three (3) years of related experience, ideally in the construction or maintenance field;
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel, and Outlook;
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail;
- Ability to handle multiple requests and competing priorities in a fast-paced and high-volume environment;
- Ability to build strong working relationships with peers and team members; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.