Analyst, Compensation and HR
Dollarama is growing and we are looking for our new Compensation and HR Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Compensation department Manager, the Analyst, will be responsible for performing financial and compensation data analysis. Prepare reports providing HR and Compensation metrics to help drive our business and improve overall employee experience. The Analyst will be part of implementing and administering compensation programs. The Analyst will take part of continuous improvement initiatives to build and transform HR processes, actively participating in developing innovative practices for more automated and data driven processes.
- Provides Compensation analysis, recommendations, and support to the business;
- Participates in the improvements and designs of compensation programs;
- Provides insights on headcount and workforce planning;
- Prepares the annual compensation review process including budget calculations, training and communication materials, tool configurations and testing;
- Validates and provides reporting on the annual compensation review process;
- Builds, implements and maintains models and automated tools to help HR colleagues and the business;
- Collaborates in developing an HR dashboard;
- Performs various compensation and HR analysis;
- Designs and produces various reporting requests;
- Participates in the HR data governance and help maintain an integrity of data;
- Assists in providing relevant data, trends and stats to improve and increase HR processes efficiency;
- Assists in creating presentations for the executive management team and the Board.
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Sciences, Mathematics or in a similar field;
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the retail industry is a definite asset;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Organised, detail-oriented and great ability to play with numbers/data;
- Ability to handle multiple requests with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and high-volume environment;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel; SAP is an asset.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.