Buyers Administrative Clerk
Working within Dollarama’s Buying and Import department, the Buyers Administrative Clerk’s main responsibility is to provide support by assisting the team of Buyers and Assistant Buyers with administrative duties.
- Assist in all daily administrative tasks related to samples;
- Create article and vendor setup in the system (SAP);
- Evaluate samples and approvals (preproduction and production samples);
- Maintain up to date information on product weight, dimensions, pictures, specifications, etc; and
- Engage in email correspondence with the suppliers and vendors.
- Diploma, DEC or AEC in Supply Chain or related field;
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in an administrative role or data entry function;
- Experience in the retail sector (an asset);
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple requests at a time;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and changing priorities;
- Strong organizational skills combined with a keen attention to detail;
- Proficient in MS Office; and
- Knowledge of SAP (an asset).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.