The Clerk, Showroom must ensure the ongoing functioning of the company’s showroom located at the head office and support the buyers and merchandising team in all operations related to samples in the showroom.
- Respond to buyer's inquiries related to the products available in the showroom;
- Scan, sort and determine product's location;
- Validate and review product information in the SAP software;
- Present products appropriately in accordance with previously established merchandizing plans;
- Maintain and update visual standards according to the product catalogue;
- Carry out the assembly and disassembly of the displays according to the changes requested using the planograms;
- Receive and sort the samples, determine their nature and category, and merchandize them in the appropriate area;
- Collaborate with other team members towards achieving the department's goals.
- Experience in a similar position is an asset;
- Ability to work in a team and independently while following instructions;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume and changing environment
- Detail oriented, organized, and ability to manager priorities;
- Demonstrated speed of execution;
- Computer skills and knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.