Coordinator, Outbound Logistics
Under the leadership of the Outbound Logistics Supervisor, the Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that goods are delivered to stores safely, efficiently, on time, and in accordance with all company procedures.
- Coordinate delivery and pickup operations;
- Track the shipment of merchandise to meet store demand with no delay;
- Coordinate special delivery requests, store delivery changes and delivery expectations;
- Communicate with various stakeholders (transport companies, District Managers, store managers, etc.) on special requests and projects;
- Answer all stores requests (received generally by email);
- Communicate with regional warehouses;
- Communicate plans for holiday delivery schedules, winter exception plans, etc...;
- Review transportation shipping issues with stores and communicate;
- Provide front line support to supervisors and operation managers (escalating issues if needed);
- Modify load plans (increase or decrease as required);
- Coordinate special requests (deliver over max, pallet height change, window change, tailgate delivery, pallet jack requests, empty pallet return, etc.);
- Payments and invoicing update in system;
- Reporting (accumulation tracking, accumulation report, load plans, regional warehouse Inventory report and tracking, unconfirmed EDI reports);
- Any other related tasks.
- College diploma in a pertinent field or equivalent;
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in the field or similar (customer service);
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with high volume;
- Detail oriented;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good computer knowledge and skills especially with Excel; SAP an asset;
- Experience in the retail industry is a definite asset;
- Bilingual (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.