The Allocation Coordinator will be responsible for issuing distribution documents for thousands of items across more than 1,400 stores. The incumbent will verify that the availability of stocks in the warehouse will not cause any issues for the supply of stores and will monitor the status of all items to be distributed. He will work closely with the warehouses and distribution centre as well as several other departments across the company
- Adjust the distributions generated by the system for submission to the various warehouses as well as the distribution centre;
- Create purchase orders according to quantities determined by the allocation process;
- Adjust and modify purchase orders according to the supplier's delivery capabilities;
- Ensure the distribution of adequate quantities of certain categories of items to stores according to the seasonality obtained from sales data;
- Check the availability of stock in the system to allow adequate distribution;
- Manage delivery delays and order cuts with the supplier as well as expedite out-of-stock items; and
- Analyze reports and follow up on serious issues with different departments (shipping, reception, etc.).
- University degree in Business Administration, Operations and Logistics Management or similar;
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the retail industry (an important asset);
- Good organizational skills and thoroughness;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to handle multiple requests within tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of SAP (an asset);
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.