The FileMaker Developer will work for the Replenishment Innovation Team and will have a range of responsibilities including, design and development of new management reports, application support, and troubleshooting. He or she will work to further implement various projects across the organisation.
- Translate business requirements into intuitive FileMaker 17 Server based software solutions;
- Manage solutions for IOS, Windows, Mac and Web Browser based client;
- Maintain, enhance, and troubleshoot existing FileMaker solutions;
- UI and layout design, scripting, and creating/modifying fields, calculations, tables, and relationships;
- Provide technical support and documentation;
- Assist in the implementation of new technologies and architecture;
- Update information, analyse, and collate data from automatic and manually generated sources;
- Prepare reports from database information in support of company programs, projects, and internal requirements.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience programming in FileMaker, including complex relational design, scripting, report and UI design;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with FileMaker GO;
- FileMaker certification version 15 to 17 is an asset;
- Ability to install, configure and administer Windows based FileMaker Server is an asset;
- Ability to positively interact with all members of development team;
- Experience in product/retail environment is an asset;
- Bilingual (English and French);
- Knowledge of SAP (asset).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.