Junior Analyst, Replenishment
As a member of the Replenishment team, the Junior Analyst will be responsible for ensuring a timely coordination and execution of the main seasonal purchasing activities such as assortment review, placing orders, follow up with vendors on PO confirmation, and monitoring shipping delay.
In addition, the Junior Analyst will carry out various analysis related to replenishment and sales performance of different product categories, create new ad-hoc reports, and participate in the development and testing of the new SAP tools and reports. This position is to support our South American partner, Dollarcity, which operates in Salvador, Guatemala, Colombia, and Peru.
- Review seasonal assortments prior to the purchasing for the new season year;
- Review and update master data parameters to ensure data inputs are correct in SAP;
- Place purchasing orders and follow up on vendor production/shipping delays;
- Generate reports to provide visibility for seasonal product flows, inventory, lead times, etc.;
- Review sales and inventory forecasts at article and company levels;
- Create ad-hoc analysis in support of Replenishment business issues; and
- Participate in the development and testing of the new SAP tools and reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance, Business, or similar;
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in a product/retail environment is a strong asset;
- Proficiency in the development of MS Excel spreadsheets and a good working knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint;
- Strong analytics skills combined with a keen attention to detail;
- Quick learner with an ability to effectively operate under tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of SAP (an asset); and
- Bilingual (English and French).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.