Manager, Training & Development
*We accept candidates from Toronto and Montreal*
Reporting to the Director, Training and Development, the Manager, Training and Development, is responsible for sustaining and developing learning initiatives that enable the organization to evolve and develop. The Manager will identify current and future training requirements, develop or facilitate learning interventions, and maintain learning initiatives on an ongoing basis. The incumbent will interact directly with individuals at store, district, regional, and corporate management levels. They will have both recurrent and occasional responsibilities and may also be asked on occasion to support in other facets of the business, such as Operations or HR Program initiatives.
- Focused on in-store client-group;
- Managed Training and Development Coordinator;
- Maintains and builds up learning initiatives presently in place: Certified Training Manager Program, Integration Programs, Skills Training;
- Designs and implements various forms of new skills training;
- Supports in the development of the training plans for the succession planning process;
- Develops tools and supports for managers and employees to enhance organizational learning;
- Plans and leads meetings, workshops, and trainings;
- Manages project delivery timelines, budgets, and records;
- Working with our proprietary training application;
- Provides support during regional and district meetings;
- Partakes in process mapping and systems development as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, HR, Project Management, Psychology, etc.);
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar role, ideally in the retail industry;
- Must be fully bilingual in English and French (verbal and written);
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite range of tools;
- Experience with SAP considered an asset;
- Customer Service oriented;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong Coaching Skills;
- Strong Presentation skills;
- Ability to design and implement effective training;
- Positive, friendly, and outgoing disposition;
- Turns constructive feedback into output;
- Up to 30% national travel;
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.