*Four (4) month contractual position*
We are currently looking for a photographer. The candidate will work closely with the lead photographer. The successful candidate will have the mandate to take photos of our products, edit them and develop them while respecting the needs and the schedule of the project.
- Take a few moments to understand the specifications and work closely with our photographer;
- Capture and process images until the desired results are achieved;
- Continuously improve the quality of images by using different editing methods;
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (cameras, lenses, etc.);
- Organize objects, scenes, lighting and background to meet specifications;
- Archive photographic images and maintain databases.
- Mastery of traditional and modern equipment (Asset);
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Capture One or other specific photography software;
- Basic photography, lighting and printing skills;
- Ability to apply best practices and photographic techniques;
- Ability to juggle between several tasks.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.