Regional Manager, Outbound Logistics
Under the leadership of the Senior Manager, Outbound Logistics, the Regional Manager is responsible for managing a team of logistics coordinators. This team is responsible for all transportation activities from the Distribution Centre to the stores: this includes linehauls, carrier deliveries, seasonal warehousing, and managing store service relations.
- Lead and manage a team of coordinators responsible for all outbound transportation activities;
- Ensure store deliveries are completed on time;
- Review carriers' KPIs on a periodic basis;
- Work with carriers to recommend and review optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, etc.;
- Collaborate with internal departments to implement best practices across the transportation network;
- Communicate and follow-up with Regional District Managers and District Managers on a daily and weekly basis;
- Set-up and maintain process documentation and standard operation procedures for store service and outbound operational activities;
- Monitor transportation costs and identify opportunities to optimize the budget across the outbound network.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or in a relevant field;
- Five (5) years of experience in a similar role;
- Three (3) years of leadership experience in management roles;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with high volume;
- Great leadership and problem-solving skills;
- Detail-oriented, result-oriented, and good organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good computer knowledge and skills, especially with Excel; SAP is a strong asset;
- Experience in the retail industry is a definite asset.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.