The Replenishment Analyst is responsible to carry out various analysis related to the replenishment and sales performance of different product categories as well as developing new management tools and reports.
- Review sales and inventory forecasts at article and company levels;
- Analyze discrepancies in forecast vs. sales, draw conclusions, and provide recommendations on how to adjust the forecast;
- Monitor warehouse and store inventory position;
- Monitor sales performance by product category and prepare summary reports;
- Use sound judgements to analyze results (versus historical and/or forecast) and provide explanations;
- Prepare various analysis and reports for buyers and management;
- Identify opportunities to enhance processes and reporting capabilities; and
- Develop new reports.
- Degree in Finance, Replenishment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience in product/retail environment is a definite asset;
- Proficiency in the development of MS Excel spreadsheets and a good working knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint;
- Strong analytical skills in order to secure relevant information, identify key issues and determine appropriate course of action;
- Quick learner with an ability to effectively operate under tight deadlines;
- Strong problem solving skills combined with a keen attention to detail; and
- Knowledge of SAP (asset).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.