As a member of the Replenishment team, the Replenishment Analyst will carry out various analysis related to replenishment and sales performance of different product categories, review existing replenishment processes, and provide recommendations on improvements, as well as develop new management tools and reports.
- Review sales and inventory forecasts at article and company levels;
- Use sound judgments to analyze results (versus historical and/or forecast) and provide explanations;
- Monitor warehouse and store inventory position;
- Prepare various analysis and reports for buyers and management;
- Build new reports;
- Review and map existing replenishment processes and recommend improvements;
- Work with functional analyst/IT to automate existing processes and reports;
- Monitor and manage timelines for the projects, and
- Create reports that clearly state the progress on specific deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance or similar;
- One (1) to three (3) years of related experience in an analytical role;
- Experience in product/retail environment is a definite asset;
- Proficient in the development of MS Excel spreadsheets;
- Strong analytical skills in order to secure relevant information, identify key issues and determine appropriate course of action;
- Quick learner with an ability to effectively operate under tight deadlines;
- Strong problem-solving skills combined with a keen attention to detail; and
- Knowledge of SAP, an asset.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.