The sample clerk is responsible to track and collect samples newly delivered to our warehouses.
- Collect newly received samples from our various warehouses and deliver them to our Head Office;
- Build pallets with boxes of unused samples and solidify them with plastic wrap to prepare for shipment;
- Provide the collected samples to the showroom team;
- Inspect the accuracy of the samples as per the descriptions when requested;
- Flag damaged products to the buying team;
- Coordinate some requests from the buying teams;
- Accomplish tasks with minimum supervision and resolve daily issues;
- Maintain a professional relationship with the warehouse teams.
- High school diploma is required;
- One (1) year of experience in a similar role;
- Driver's licence class 5 and good driving record;
- Good communication and organization skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel;
- Experience with SAP is an asset;
- Bilingual (English and French).
- Physical requirements: Lifting up to 10 kg boxes, plastic bins, frequent walking up and down 2 flights of stairs;
- Driving to various warehouses.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.