Senior Advisor, Training & Development
Reporting to the Director, Training and Development, the Senior Advisor, Training and Development, is responsible for designing, managing, and executing various projects to standardize and strengthen training and Human Resources practices across the organization. With a focus on project management, they will have both recurrent and occasional responsibilities, and may also be asked to support in other facets of the business (ex. operations).
- Support training and HR practices focused on the corporate client group (Head Office, Distribution Centre & Warehouses);
- Maintain and build up learning initiatives currently in place, such as Onboarding Programs, Technical Skills Training, and Leadership Programs;
- Design, develop, and implement various HR programs and initiatives;
- Manage projects from A-Z;
- Develop tools and support for managers and employees to enhance organizational learning;
- Plan and lead meetings, workshops, and trainings;
- Partake in process mapping, systems development, or policy design as needed; and
- Conduct data analysis, market trend monitoring, and reporting as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, Human Resources, Project Management, etc);
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar role, ideally in the retail industry;
- Strong experience in project management, HR transformation, and/or process changes and implementation;
- Experience designing and implementing learning initiatives;
- Strong experience partnering and influencing stakeholders;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with Insights Discovery (or similar) considered an asset;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Strong coaching skills;
- Customer service oriented;
- Positive, friendly, and outgoing disposition; and
- Flexible to travel up to 30% (national).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.