Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”)
Reporting directly to the Manager, FP&A, the Senior Analyst, FP&A will support the Manager and work closely with the VP of Corporate Finance & Treasury on various budget, forecasting and operations related analysis in order to support business decision making.
- Assist in building the annual corporate budget;
- Update the financial model monthly;
- Perform payback analysis on recently opened stores;
- Create, adapt and/or modify management reports related to budgets, forecasting or operations;
- Perform various analysis of financial and operational performance;
- Build and maintain models and business cases;
- Implement new work tools and performance indicators;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reporting for the VP, Corporate Finance & Treasury as well as the CFO;
- Assist in creating presentations for the executive management team and the Board.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or in a similar field;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the detail industry is a definite asset;
- Professional designation (CPA, CFA) or be in the process of getting one is an asset;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and financial modeling skills;
- Organised, detail-oriented and great ability to play with numbers/data;
- Ability to handle multiple requests with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and high-volume environment;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel; SAP is an asset;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.