Senior Legal Counsel, Corporate Law, Securities and Governance
Dollarama is looking for a senior legal counsel who specializes in corporate law, securities law and governance to join its Legal Affairs department.
The candidate will report to the Senior Vice-President, Legal Affairs, and work directly with certain members of executive management on projects within their field of expertise.
- Draft et review continuous disclosure documents, including management proxy circulars, annual reports, news releases and other required filings in connection with the Dollarama's public company status and coordinate periodic filings;
- Liaise with securities regulatory authorities;
- Participate in private placements and public financings;
- Assist the Senior Vice-President, Legal Affairs, in preparing the agenda for board and committee meetings as well as documents presented in such meetings;
- Provide opinions and advice related to various questions regarding corporate law, securities law and corporate governance.
- Member in good standing of the Barreau du Québec;
- Familiarity with public company securities matters;
- Relevant experience in the fields of corporate law, securities law and/or governance;
- The selected candidate must be a good communicator with a client-service orientation, who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and results-oriented environment.
- Dollarama offers a competitive salary, full benefits and a hybrid work model.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.