Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor will manage team leaders from various departments. He or she will support the manager in organizing and planning operations, coaching and developing employees, monitoring progress, and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Plan and oversee daily warehouse activities, including staffing requirements;
- Set performance goals and deadlines for team leaders, and manage team performance to meet company standards;
- Use performance indicators to guide decisions;
- Delegate work to team leaders, monitor progress and provide constructive feedback throughout team development;
- Address work quality issues, difficulties between employees and other concerns in an effective and timely manner;
- Ensure employees are in compliance with company policies and legal regulations;
- Participate in the performance reviews, motivate team members and create strategies to increase productivity;
- Ensure that workers are trained and respect the company's objectives;
- Contribute to the implementation of effective procedures and propose solutions to optimize productivity through process evaluation;
- Conduct investigations in SAP as needed and correct discrepancies;
- Promote best practices and compliance with health and safety standards;
- Monitor the proper functioning of equipment and manage the preventive and corrective maintenance schedule of material handling equipment;
- Replace the Warehouse Manager in his absence.
- Five (5) years of similar leadership experience;
- Intermediate level on Excel; SAP/WMS is an asset;
- Demonstrated ability to mentor, coach and develop employees;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and high volume environment;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- * The Supervisor works a day shift but his or her responsibilities extend to the evening shift as well. *
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.