Team Leader, Assembly
We are looking for dynamic, rigorous individuals, who love teamwork and who can support the management team in planning and organizing the daily operations of the department, while maintaining a positive work environment, and respecting the values and ethics of Dollarama.
- Carry out active supervision rounds;
- Analyze floor operations, define priorities and allocate team resources according to the operational needs of the work shift;
- Ensure the operational productivity of the team, support members in achieving productivity targets, and follow up on the development and progress of new team members;
- Promote health and safety standards, and the procedures to be followed in the event of a work-related accident;
- Ensure that the team works in a sage environment and respects OHS standards;
- Identify training needs for the team members, and make recommendations for improvement;
- Complete the various production and 5S method reports;
- Ensure the maintenance of procedures regarding the quality of the final product;
- Participate in the implementation of continuous improvement procedures;
- Control the fluidity of the department so that it is adequate;
- Make recommendations related to the work environment and the equipment used by the team.
- One (1) year of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Ability to coordinate several activities at the same time;
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite, particularly with Excel;
- Good communication and leadership skills;
- Organized, rigorous and detail-oriented;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and high-volume environment;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.