Team Leader, Warehouse
Under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager, the Team Leader is responsible for supporting the planning of the warehouse activities, optimising resources and execution of processes, ensuring the inventory accuracy and maintaining a positive and safe work environment while respecting values and business ethics.
- Plan and prioritize the warehouse activities pertaining to the specific area (reception, storage and expedition);
- Manage the individual KPI's of his team (CVP audit and follow up etc.);
- Lead team meetings to communicate evening plan (lifts and trans-pallets drivers, containers, etc.);
- Propose solutions to optimize productivity through process review and solve problems;
- Run reports many times a night to follow up on action plans, gaps like missing boxes, pick and put priorities etc.;
- Check on prices errors;
- Issue CVP reports, communicate actions plans and decide on evening shift priorities;
- Conduct research on SAP as needed and address discrepancies;
- Promote best practices and compliance with Health and Safety norms;
- Prepare and participate in the transition meeting between the day and evening team – ensuring all information is passed on to the day shift;
- Coach and develop team members;
- Develop evening action plans based on SAP data, incidents, CVP meetings etc. and enter in UTRACK;
- Prepare pick for next day;
- Conduct audit on CDI process.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in a supervisory role;
- Good knowledge of WMS (Warehouse Management Systems);
- Good knowledge of Excel; SAP is an asset;
- Good communication and coaching skills;
- Good organizational skills, teamwork, detail-oriented and ability of getting results in a fast-paced environment;
- Bilingual (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.