A Dynamic Company in the Retail Industry
A Canadian success story and household name, Dollarama today is one of Canada’s leading value retailers.
Our corporate stores across the country employ about 20,000 retail employees. Our head office, distribution centre, and warehouses are located in the Montreal area.
At Dollarama, we are committed to meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers by providing a positive and consistent shopping experience, and offering compelling value through a broad assortment of everyday products.
Join a Winning Team
With Dollarama continuing its expansion and opening new stores in every corner of the country, we are always looking for talented, energetic people who enjoy working as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
Dollarama offers a stimulating and diverse working environment, where team members have the opportunity to develop retail and management skills and build a great retail career. Furthermore, a tailor-made training program and integration process for store employees are two essential aspects of Dollarama's success.
We also offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, and the opportunity to participate in a company matched pension plan.
We often have openings in our corporate office, distribution centre, warehouses and store operations.
For more information or to view a summary of our career opportunities, please click on the links below.
Are you interested in working for a highly successful and rapidly growing Canadian company,
and joining a diverse team in a friendly and fast paced environment?
We are looking for passionate team players who are motivated by challenges!
If you are interested in this position, click on the link to send us a copy of your resume.
The District Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing multiple retail store operations. In addition to supervising the daily operations, the District Manager is responsible for the merchandising activities, recruitment and training activities for employees, store openings, financial reports on sales, productivity/labour costs and inventory management. The District Manager is accountable to deliver against sales growth and profit targets for the district and ensures consistency at the store level throughout the district in line with company guidelines and best practices.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team at one of our store locations near you, please do not send your resume electronically, rather we suggest that you visit the store and ask for the Manager on duty (MOD) and let them know that you would like to join our winning team! Please use our store locator to find the Dollarama location closest to you.
The Store Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing the daily retail store operation which includes: day-to-day operations, merchandising activities, recruitment and training activities, working schedules and the inventory management. The Store Manager also ensures that the consistency of the store is in line with the company guidelines and best practices.
The Assistant Store Manager provides support to the Store Manager in overseeing the daily retail store operations, and in the absence of the Store Manager, ensures that store opening/closing and asset management procedures are followed. The Assistant Store Manager makes sure that company rules and regulations are explained, understood and followed by all team members. He ensures the inventory counts are done in a prompt and precise manner in order to have proper resupply of goods and ensures that established merchandising practices are followed. The Assistant Store Manager participates in recruitment and training activities of new employees.
The Assistant Team Leader provides support to the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and Team Leader in overseeing the daily retail store operations. In the absence of the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and Team Leader, the Assistant Team Leader ensures that store opening/closing and asset management procedures are followed, employees work safely, provides quality customer service and sees to store cleanliness.
As a team player, the Store Associate performs all general operations and merchandising duties required to successfully run a Dollarama store. These duties must be completed in a professional manner and include but are not limited to operating the point of sale system, ensuring the established merchandising practices are followed, assisting in the receiving of all merchandise, and ensuring that merchandise be displayed according to company standards. The Store Associate provides quality customer service and ensures store cleanliness.
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and diverse team that provides quality support to our network of stores
in a growing and fast paced environment?
We are looking to hire passionate and energetic people who are motivated by challenging work!
- Administrative Support
- Distribution Centre
- Graphic Arts
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Lease Administration
- Legal Affairs
- Payroll and Benefits
- Project Management
- Real Estate
We are presently recruiting for the following positions:
Ecommerce Warehouse Supervisor
Ecommerce Warehouse Supervisor
The Ecommerce Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for setting up, executing and supervising the Ecommerce warehouse operations. The incumbent will participate in the launch of the Ecommerce operations and will synchronize staff increase to support growth and guarantee success.
- Plan and supervise proper daily receiving, warehousing and shipping activities according to the online orders;
- Ensure consolidation and repackaging of orders if necessary;
- Ensure timely orders compliance and quality;
- Manage merchandise return process;
- Manage KPI related to Ecommerce operations
- Contribute to the establishment of efficient procedures
- Propose solutions to optimize productivity through process review and solve problems;
- Conduct investigations in SAP as needed and address discrepancies;
- Ensure all POs are properly closed in SAP and that supporting documents are provided when needed;
- Act as a liaison between the different departments;
- Oversee the recruitment and the integration of new employees;
- Train and coach new employees;
- Manage write-off and discrepancies report procedures;
- Regularly monitor the accuracy of the inventory and accompany the cyclical Inventory Manager when needed;
- Promote best practices and compliance with Health and Safety standards;
- Control the proper functioning of equipments and manage the preventive and corrective maintenance schedule for the material handling equipment; and
- Perform internal audits of his department and participate in the development of action plans.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Supervisor or Team Leader;
- Proven track record in implementing and managing operations growth;
- Experience in Ecommerce (an asset);
- Experience in continuous improvement (an asset);
- Intermediate level on Excel;
- Good knowledge of SAP/ WMS (an asset);
- Good communication skills;
- Good analytical capabilities;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Demonstrated ability in mentoring, coaching and developing employees;
- Ready to perform manual tasks;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Capability to work on his own or with a team;
- Bilingual (French and English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.
We have no job fairs scheduled at the moment.
Please check our site regularly to see if we have a job fair event coming to a location near you.
Thank you for your interest in Dollarama.
Frequently asked questions
Please visit the store you are interested in working at or the Dollarama location nearest to you, to fill out an employment application form. We are looking for part-time and full-time Store Associates. During peak periods, there may also be seasonal or temporary opportunities.
Please visit the store if already open or another Dollarama store in the area in order to submit your candidacy.
No, Dollarama does not accept applications by email. Please fill out an employment application form available at any Dollarama location.
Please visit the Head Office section on the Careers page and click on the career opportunities to see current openings in all departments, including distribution centre and warehouses.
Dollarama does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or agencies. Dollarama will not be bound or obligated to pay referral fees from agencies that have not been mandated by its Human Resources team.