HR Analyst, Process Optimization & Data Analysis
Reporting to the Manager, Compensation & HR Analytics, the HR Analyst will be responsible for process mapping, process improvement, data analysis, data cleanup, and HR systems implementation. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical mindset, be a go-getter, and possess a continuous improvement and solution-oriented approach.
- * Analyze HR processes, identify areas for improvement, and implement solutions to streamline processes;
- * Map out current HR processes and create process documentation to ensure standardization and compliance;
- * Participate in HR systems implementation, including data migration, testing, and training;
- * Participate in cross-functional projects and initiatives related to HR systems and processes;
- * Extract and analyze data from HR systems and databases to identify trends, provide insights, and support data-driven decision-making;
- * Clean up data and maintain data accuracy to ensure the integrity of HR data;
- * Create reports and dashboards to track HR metrics and key performance indicators; and
- * Collaborate with HR teams to identify and understand their reporting needs and develop solutions to meet those needs.
- * Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field;
- * Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar position;
- * Experience in the retail industry is an asset;
- * Knowledge of HR systems and databases;
- * Experience with data analysis and reporting tools, such as Excel and Power BI;
- * Knowledge of SAP is an asset;
- * Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- * Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- * Ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and deadlines; and
- * Proven track record of continuous improvement and solution-oriented mindset.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please send us your resume.
Send your resume
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.